my dear old dad and i share a birthday. this year my sister and mom thought it would be fun to go to crystal palace skating center to do some roller skating. we had a lot of fun; however, we did have a few accidents and we think my dad perhaps got a slight concussion. yikes...


5 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!! I am such a slacker when it comes to birthdays! Looks like you had fun!
Happy Birthday!
That is soooooo awesome! How'd the kids do on roller skates and did your dad really get hurt????? Your family is and always has been sooo much fun! Also, LOVE the girls pics. How fun!
That is hillarious (not htat your dad got hurt) - I didn't even know that they still had Crystal Palaces. I love that you guys went roller skating for your birthday's. Awesome.
that gosh dang skating rink security nazi! dontcha think its pretty well kept up though for never having been renovated since we were young? and i CANNOT believe papa steve even got out on the rink! then again...okay, i can. happy birthday!!!
Post a Comment