we had a GREAT christmas morning. happy children, happy parents...happy, happy, happy.

the aftermath of opening presents...oi vey!

mia got the softest bathrobe. she immediately took off her pajamas to put it on! we tried telling her she could put it on over her pjs, but that simply would not do.

george got a racetrack from his uncle mitch. he loves it!

my family drew names this year. my mom drew mia's name. she sewed her a darling cowgirl outfit and got her pink boots and a pink hat to match! SO cute!!! mia has already announced that she'll be wearing it all day tomorrow.

not the greatest picture, but it's all i got of mia in her cute outfit. yeehaw!

georgie showing off a thumb puppet from uncle skaughty

this is the only picture i got off russ on christmas! lucas gave him lost season 4, which we can't wait to watch! we are obsessed!!!

i had this "u" made for russ for christmas. our bishop works for yesco (young electric sign company), and he hooked me up with the most perfect gift for the biggest ute fan! russ was SO excited!!! i think this will be a permanent fixture in our front window.
6 comments:
Looks like our aftermath. I love to see the little ones' BIG smiles after Santa comes. It looks like Christmas was a success in your family. :)
I love the aftermath picture. I should have taken one of those. I am glad you had so much fun!
holy toledo! what fun! george and mia have the most fabulous smiles...and parents! and GRANDPARENTS! and how sweet is the U?! i have to say i at first was SHOCKED you were going to put this in your window...but i must admit something similar (michigan related) would probably be sitting in ours if we had something so cool! GREAT gift!
Wow! Your kids look like they got quite the Christmas haul :) Those pictures are so great. I love Mia's cowgirl picture - too cute! Sounds like you all had a terrific Christmas - I'm so glad!!
I am LOVING Mia's little cowgirl outfit...she looks adorable!! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. Miss you!
I need your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog :) (krazy421 at yahoo dot com)
Post a Comment