16 December 2008

early christmas


a year ago august, i started working on this christmas quilt for my parents.  i gave it to them early so they could enjoy it for the season.  it was a lot of work, but i really learned a lot and had fun doing it!

6 comments:

sweet mama entropy said...

Wow! That's a lot of work, but it turned out so great!! What a good daughter you are :)

Judy said...

What a beautiful quilt! You need to come to Panaca for a few days and rub off some of your talent!

Tiffany said...

It's beautiful. You are so talented.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

All I have to say is WOW.

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is that I still look at every block, every day, and can't believe what an amazing job you did on this heirloom quilt. It is a treasure that will always remind me of your beautiful hands and generous heart!

Nicolle said...

Totally AMAZING!! Great job Katie!