i took my first girls trip since getting married! angela, jamie, jamie (my sis) and i headed to newport beach the 1st weekend of december. we had so much fun talking, talking, talking, shopping, eating and relaxing. my favorite parts were seeing twilight for the third time, sitting on the beach (my favorite thing to do in the whole world) and hanging out by the fire pit at our hotel. it was really so good to get away for a few days and just be with my homegirls!

riding the carousal at fashion island





8 comments:
What Fun!! I seriously need a trip away!! I think it is so funny about you and Jamie - I think you two do look alike (not completely, but quite a bit!)
You and your sister really don't look a like. I am so glad you got to have a girl's weekend. That sounds like so much fun!
I soooo need a girls trip. Looks like you had a great time!
Jealous!!!!!! You all look way too pretty for being at the beach.
Look how cute you all are together! Wish I could have been there too.
Loved seeing the pictures of your trip. You and Jamie are both so beautiful. How did I get to be such a lucky mom?
i love, love, love that we saw twilight practically the moment we got there. and i love, love, love that i actually liked it! (except for the spider monkey part...hehe) ahhh...what a great kiss! i the MOST loved the beach (even if i wouldnt kiss a carnation) and that sunset was perfect. all the yummy food was fun...and the firepit...well...that was funNY! too bad jamie missed out. i think she would have really enjoyed...uh...what would she have enjoyed? anyway. i cant WAIT until georgie gets his v-day gift. thanks so much! i especially love you! you are a really great friend and a very beautiful person in every way!
ps. speaking of unpregnant pregnant ladies...i TOTALLY look pregnant in that carousel picture. what terrible posture! crud.
Post a Comment