mia recently took swimming lessons at the rec center. the class was supposed to last for two weeks, but the pool pump broke, so the first week was canceled. she learned quite a bit in only four days, though. she learned how to propel herself by kicking, blow bubbles with her nose and mouth in the water and jump in the pool.
02 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I missed the boat for swimming lessons for Nate. Maybe next summer! Glad Mia enjoyed it.
Mia is just too cute!! Looks like she enjoyed herself! I need to get Lij into swimming lessons (he's so cautious, he borders on "chicken" :)
Caleb is a chicken. I am glad you were able to get Mia in. I am hoping to still get Caleb and Spencer in some little lessons this year at the Rec center if we can!
Post a Comment