02 August 2008

russ's office


russ got his own office at work, oh, about 2 years ago, and we have never been to see it!  we have wanted to, but i have always had a child napping or somewhere to take mia.  now that george is only napping in the afternoon, we were able to visit russ at work and visit with his co-workers.  he has a great office with a lot of shelf space where he can display a bunch of his collections and keepsakes.  after we took the work tour, we went to my grandparent's house to have some lunch.  they showed us all around their vegetable and flower gardens, which mia loved.  i think she is going to be a horticulturalist.

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I used to LOVE going to my dad's office growing up. You'll have to do it more often!

sweet mama entropy said...

I'm ashamed to admit we haven't gone in to see where Alexander works in the 3 1/2 years we've lived here (and we even drive him into work several times a week during the school year :) But it would probably be a bit like that part in "Alexander and the terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day," so I think Alexander's secretly relieved that we haven't!

Jessica said...

Hey Russ, I didn't know you had finally moved into your own office. I guess it happened just after we left Vegas. Congrats! Stuff like this doesn't cost much, but is such an adventure. My boys love going to see Daddy at work. In fact Caleb now says he is going to work there someday!