23 August 2008

our two little girls??



one sunday morning, the kids were upstairs having a grand ol' time playing while russ and i were cleaning up breakfast.  we came upstairs to get them ready for church, and this is what we found!  now, i have heard that older sisters force their young brothers to dress up, but usually the younger brothers protest.  the only protesting george did was when i put a diaper on him (yes, he was commando!) and when i took him out of his fairy costume to put on a boring church outfit.

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

OK, that's hilarious.

Judy said...

I love it!! I have a picture of Brittan and Colby just like that! Poor Colby still gets hoaxed into that stuff! It was nice to know that he finally draws the line at nail polish!

sweet mama entropy said...

Those pictures are priceless!! I can just imagine that happening with Maddy and her brothers in reverse! I wonder what the female equivalent of a boy being dressed up by his older sister is? I'm sure I'll find out :)

Jessica said...

Ha HA So funny! I love the part about him being commando. That is my boys, especially Spencer for you. My boys love dressing up and playing pretend. It is so fun. i just love the fairy princesses. They are super cute!