19 May 2009

mia's five!


mia celebrated her 5th birthday in april.  she had a really fun dora party with all of her friends.  she also had a dinner out with russ, george and me followed by frozen custard with grandma and papa.  she also had a family bbq with both sets of grandparents and her las vegas uncles and aunt.  her birthday just kept going and going!  it was fun for us all.  it's so hard for me to believe that my baby girl is growing up so darn fast.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Mia!! Dora is a favorite in our house too!

Cherene said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I do wish we could get Mia and Cheyanna together to play.

Tiffany said...

Five already! Happy Birthday!

Nicolle said...

I hate that Audrey is getting older too!!! I wish they came with a rewind button! I love celebrating the b-day the whole week! They know they are loved!! Happy 5th birthday Mia!!! :)