while we were in utah, i snapped a few shots of my beautiful kids (yes, i realize i am biased). i just love their little faces and bodies and thought processes and personalities so much. i just feel so blessed.
You don't have to be biased, your kids are beautiful. Hey, I saw that you took an online photography class, would you please email me with the info of where to sign up, I am interested in taking a class. Your pictures are fabulous!
Great Pictures Katie! They are both growing up so fast. I can especially see it in George. It is the same thing happening to Spencer, they are losing the baby look and turning into little boys. It kind of makes me a little sad! Very cute photos of a couple of very cute kids.
Those are definetly the most adorable pictures of your kids. You have a great camera!!
We had a blast with you guys at the park. We will definetly come out again to play. I don't mind at all coming over there and Carlaya really wants to go to Mia's house! :) In June?
Katie! It's Valerie! I found your blog from Megan's. Cute blog and very cute pictures! And I am so, so sorry we didn't visit you this month. I was out of town and pretty much the day I came home Michelle left. Hope you are doing well and we will make sure to visit you in July!
10 comments:
Those are some adorable kids you've got there! And excellent job on the pictures - they're great!
You are such a great photographer! Could your kids be any cuter?!
You don't have to be biased, your kids are beautiful. Hey, I saw that you took an online photography class, would you please email me with the info of where to sign up, I am interested in taking a class. Your pictures are fabulous!
Great Pictures Katie! They are both growing up so fast. I can especially see it in George. It is the same thing happening to Spencer, they are losing the baby look and turning into little boys. It kind of makes me a little sad! Very cute photos of a couple of very cute kids.
Thank you, Katie for keeping us connected to your beautiful family! Jill and Steve sure have darling grandkids!!! LOve you, J&K
youre not biased...youre children ARE beautiful. and perfect i might add. as perfect as a their years might allow them...i love you all!!!
You are becoming quite the photographer! Your children are beautiful!
Awesome pictures!!! They are so cute!!! I love that first one of Mia and I cannot believe Eliza is one!!! Oh my gosh!
Those are definetly the most adorable pictures of your kids. You have a great camera!!
We had a blast with you guys at the park. We will definetly come out again to play. I don't mind at all coming over there and Carlaya really wants to go to Mia's house! :)
In June?
Katie! It's Valerie! I found your blog from Megan's. Cute blog and very cute pictures! And I am so, so sorry we didn't visit you this month. I was out of town and pretty much the day I came home Michelle left. Hope you are doing well and we will make sure to visit you in July!
Post a Comment