24 March 2009

guinea pigs...

i am currently enrolled in an online photography class.  this week our assignment was to take a picture with our subject off-center, but still in focus.  i could have taken another picture of an apple (i know, so creative), but i decided to attempt to get my kids to sit still for a backyard portrait.  we had such fun playing and laying in the grass, and i could just look at these little faces all day long...they are much better than an apple!  


this is the face george makes when we say, "say cheese!"

i realize that NONE of this picture is in focus, but i love george's little foot sticking up!  he does it all the time!

8 comments:

The Baker said...

ok all of these are simply adorable

Our Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!! What a great idea to take a class online. I should look into that.

danakay said...

Those are such cute pictures! Your little girl looks so much like you!

sweet mama entropy said...

I love all those pictures! So cute. An online photography class? That sounds great. I got NOTHING out of my BYU photography course. Something about a teacher who hates all students in your major must be a little unhelpful to the learning environment, I guess :)

Andrus Family said...

So darn cute! You did such a great job with those, and no, you couldn't have cuter subjects!

Camille said...

adorable pics- your kids are getting so big and so darn beautiful! We miss you guys! I forgot you had a blog- this might be my first time checking it out...
BTW- my in-laws did the leprechaun trap thing when jonathan was little. They left cookies inside for him to eat and he'd eat them all and was too fat to get out of the box, so he'd have to leave his clothes behind. he he The kids woke up to an box full of little leprechaun clothes....LOL Cute idea huh?

Cherene said...

How fun! Great pix too. It's probably hard to take a bad picture with such cute subjects!

Becca said...

what class are you taking? I am lookng for a reputable one ;)

CUTE KIDS by the way!!!