29 June 2008

random utah pictures...





these are some random pictures that were taken while we were in utah.  i love the picture of the kids with their grandma dolores.  it reminds me of spending time with each of my grandmas.  dolores spent a lot of time with the kids in the yard letting them pick whatever flowers they wanted.  we were surrounded by fresh bouquets all week.  we were able to spend a lot of time with melinda, paul and eliza (russ's sister, her fiance and our niece), which was super nice since we don't get to see them as often as we'd like.  it is so fun having a new baby in the family!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so much fun seeing all your pictures from your trip. I especially love the one of Georgie smelling the roses! It looks like you had a really great trip.

sweet mama entropy said...

I love the picture of the kids with their Grandma too. Their smiles say it all - they're in heaven!! Too cute!!

Tiffany said...

Great pictures. I am so glad you have a blog now so I can keep up with you. It looks like you have been busy like always.

Our Family said...

I missed seeing you guys while you were in Utah??????? Sounds like you had so much fun visiting. Let me know the next time you are in town so you can meet Afton and Lilly.

Unknown said...

WOW, what a great way to spend my morning (in my pjs, too) admiring the most adorable niece & nephew on earth!

jamie said...

every single one of the pics is personality packed! and mia and george could not be more mia and george. i love them. i just love their faces. they are such good, sweet and fun children.

Judy said...

What cute pictures - I love the one of George smelling the roses! Too Cute!

EMILY said...

Katie,
Mia looks like a mini you! YOur kids are do cute! We HAVE to get together sometime soon!
em