from the time mia and caleb were 9 months old (they are only 10 days apart), they have been best friends. even though caleb moved away just after they turned 2, they still have a very special bond. the whole day at the zoo they were inseparable. they even held hands most of the day.
29 June 2008
mia & caleb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mia's hair in these pictures is too cute!! she rocks!
First of all I can't believe we both randomly picked the same background for our blogs. Second this was such a fun day. We miss you guys. It was so fun to watch these two start playing like they had never been apart!
Love you guys!
We got Mia's card and dance photo today and Caleb sure smiled! He is so excited about Friday and so am I. I will call you tomorrow night once we are in town. Can't wait!!
Post a Comment