09 June 2008

dance recital




mia performed in her very first dance recital on june 7th at cashman theater.  there was quite an entourage there to support her:  mama, daddy, georgie, grandma dolores & papa george (all the way from slc), grandma jill & papa steve, skaught, jamie & tyler.  the song she tapped to was "happy and you know it."  she did a great job remembering all the steps, and she never stopped smiling!  after the performance i asked her if she heard me yell, "we love you, mia rose!"  she said, "yes!  i said 'i love you too.'"  so cute.  she was showered with 4 bouquets of flowers, which she could barely carry.  we're all so proud of our little dancer!  

1 comments:

Nicolle said...

Katie,

Wow Mia looks so cute, she is so adorable!! I can't believe she already has a recital, was it in tap? How fun that all the family was able to be there. I can't believe how big little George is!! WOW! They grow so fast. I'm glad you have started a blog, I will check in regularly with you. I am trying to work on too, hopefully I will have it ready soon! Take care, good to see you all!