oh.my.gosh. where in the world did the summer go? i can't believe today was mia's first day of SECOND GRADE! she woke up so cheerful and excited to go back! too bad i didn't share the same sentiment. i have really enjoyed having her home for the summer. we got to the school extra early to make sure she knew where she was going. she found a few friends right away. and even though mia doesn't have many friends in her class this year, i know that she will make new ones in no time! i can't wait for her to get home and tell me all about her BIG day!
1 comments:
So! I was told at the party on Saturday that you had a blog I should read, and after some fairly dedicated stalking, I found you and your adorable family! We'll be following you :)
Post a Comment