31 August 2010

friends forever part two...

while we were in utah we were able to visit our good friends who used to live in las vegas. mia and george had the best time playing and running around with caleb and spencer who are their exact same ages. i don't think i even saw them the first hour we were there because they were in the basement having so much fun. that was fine by me because i was snuggling their new baby, emma, who was only 6 weeks old. i also had such a great time catching up with jessica. we have always had a very easy friendship, and no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other it feels like not time at all has passed. i'm already looking forward to the next time that we get to spend time together.





1 comments:

Jessica said...

I miss you friend! I am sorry this is the first time I am seeing this. I have decided to try blogging and reading blogs again. I really wish there was someway that we could be closer (distance) than we are. I hate that one of my very best friends ever is so far away from me. Love you tons! xoxo