mia had her dance recital today, and it was so much fun! she performed a tumbling routine to "friendship is a dance," a cheerleading dance to "popcorn," and a ballet dance to "how to believe." her teacher, miss amy, was able to secure the auditorium at desert oasis high school, which was awesome! the show went perfectly, and of course we were so proud of our little beauty! here are a lot of shots from the day...
i took some pictures of mia in her costume just before we left for the recital. i love her sneakers paired with her pretty dance costume. she reminds me of me...




george was pretty patient through the performance (it was only 30 minutes). we cracked up a few times because he looked totally bored. little does he know he has a lot more recitals in his future!












3 comments:
Can I just tell you how beautiful Mia is!!!! (like you didn't know already!!) Cute pictures!!! Love her costume!
I love the fairy costume. Congrats Mia!
Oh, man, I needed my Katie-fix!!! I have finally caught up on all of your posts, and I think your family is the cutest ever, especially you!!! You are so beautiful and stylish. And your kids are PRECIOUS. Mia is getting to be such a little beauty (I love her smile!) and George is the cutest! I want to squeeze his little cheeks so bad! I would love to see you guys very soon. Hmmmm....a summer bbq?
Post a Comment