2 days before mia's actual birthday we had a family party at our house. for dinner mia requested ribs, stuffed potatoes, baked beans, corn on the cob and fruit. she got lots of great presents and had a lot of fun with both sets of grandparents, her aunt jamie and uncle tyler. jamie brought her boyfriend, josh, along too, and it was fun to get to know him better.
a nightgown from aunt linnie...








3 comments:
oh my goodness, those boots are the hottest thing since that hannah montana cake!
Thunder! I love it. I was looking for a doll and then saw the rabbit and totally lauged. So cute. You did awesome on those cupcakes woman! I took a class and could never make anything so cute.
I love those pink boots I would love to get a pair for me and Audrey! Happy Birthday Mia from Nicolle and Audrey! P.S. We have the same exact granite. =)
Post a Comment