04 December 2009

my grandma jo is 100 today!

today is my grandma jo's 100th birthday! isn't that amazing? she is such an incredible lady...one who i daily strive to pattern my life after. yesterday she was a guest on cbs radio out of washington d.c. in celebration of the century that she has spent on this earth. i am posting her interview on my blog in case some of my relatives weren't able to listen {it's about 25 minutes long.} i laughed and cried through the whole interview. i love this woman, and i think of her daily!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA!!!

7 comments:

Annabanana said...

Thanks for posting this Katie. It was fun to listen

LaRae said...

Katie - I'm so glad you posted this! I tried looking for the original link all over but had no luck! I found the radio station, but don't know where to find the interview. I posted about grandma's bday on my blog along with a link to your blog for anyone who wants to listen to this interview. She really is a miracle - can you imagine being 100 & having such a witty and intelligent conversation for 25 minutes with a radio-interviewer? I was impressed!

ps - got your very cute Christmas card! You are on top of it! I barely got mine ordered today so it will be another week or so before I even get them in the mail.

Chelsea North said...

Katie!
Thank you for posting this. Skaught called to tell me about it, I was at work and missed it. Sniff* sniff* I love our Grandma so much. What an amazing woman. My love to you and the family.

Chelsea

Tessalulale said...

Yes! Thank you Katie! I also posted a link on my blog to yours! I love that little lady!

eclaires said...

How fun to hear Grandma Jo! Thanks for posting this.

Unknown said...

I think that it's great that you put this up, and it's nice to see everyone so excited about it. Here's to Grandma Jo!!!

-Travis

Wendy said...

grandma jo looks so lovely! what an amazing lady.