31 October 2009

halloween

so far every year the kids have chosen costumes that go together...i wonder how long this will last! i imagine at some point george will choose to be something scary and gruesome, and i'm not sure mia will be too excited about coordinating with him. we had a great halloween carving pumpkins for hours (the kids only lasted about 45 minutes due to boredom) and trick-or-treating. my parents came over to share in the halloween fun. we passed out over 300 pieces of candy, and ran out! our neighborhood is pretty dang fun during the holidays.








our neighborhood friends that we went trick-or-treating with...


7 comments:

Judy said...

I can't believe you handed out that much candy!! We never get trick-or-treaters (except cousins)! Your kids look so cute - Mia is beautiful!!

sweet mama entropy said...

oh. my. goodness. you're kids are super cute!! i can't stand it :) glad you all had such a fun halloween!

Tiffany said...

great costumes! Your kids are so cute!

Molli Poliak said...

SO DANG CUTE! I love George's doggie costume. And Mia looks beautiful as always. Everytime I look at her I just see a mini you. Your neighborhood looks way more fun than mine. Luv the Morgans.

Mom and Dad said...

Those are adorable costumes! looks like everyone had FuN!!

Julie and Steve said...

Katie, Your kids are so dang adorable! Mia does look beautiful!

Cherene said...

Super cute!