ohmygoodness! mia started kindergarten on monday in miss whisler's class. she looked soooo cute in her little apple outfit that her aunt linnie mailed her. when we parted ways she didn't shed one tear, and surprisingly neither did i. george, on the other hand, cried his little heart out when she rounded the corner to go into her classroom. when we went to pick her up, she was beaming with pride! (and so was i).




10 comments:
oh! she is absolutely adorable! and way to go for not tearing up - i barely made it last year with Lij :)
Oh that is the cutest thing!!! She had to have been the cutest one dressed there!!!! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing!
What a big girl--no tears! She looks adorable. Glad she had a great first day!
Mia is the cutest kid in kindergarten EVER!
Sammi did great too. And Ty really had a tough time. I really think he's regressed with potty-training cuz of the changes that have been going on lately. But, Mia looked soooo cute. Sammi had her little uniform on and loves school (although she didn't like PE the first time).
Could Mia get any cuter?! I just can't believe she is old enough to be going to Kindergarten...where did the time go? And I'm impressed that you didn't shed a tear, but that George did - too cute!
she is adorable and I love the outfit! She looks so grown up heading into class! I am so excited for this little generation of kindergartners! LOve it!
You guys had a fun summer in Hawaii - AGAIN! hate you ;)
miss you guys, we'll have to do a playdate some weekend this fall!
Her apple outfit is so cute. Your a good mama for having a daughter that is confident enough to go to school without any tears.
She looks so cute!! I can't believe there were no tears!! Way to go!! I've done really well with kindergarten until this year!! Not sure why I would cry sending #3 but, I'm going to blame it on being pregnant!!
Wow!! Our girls have grown up on us. I took Audrey to pre-school this week and it took me two days to stop crying. I felt the same as you way with my older two, it all changes though when your baby starts school, then the tears will come!! Mia looks adorable, she has grown up so much!
Post a Comment