so I read clear back to your May 18th post! man, have you posted a lot lately! LOL I love the pictures you get of your kids! They are just plain darling anyway- but you have such a great camera! I need to get me one! ;) Looks like you guys have had a fun summer so far. We'll have to plan a get together again sometime later this month or in August.
3 comments:
so I read clear back to your May 18th post! man, have you posted a lot lately! LOL
I love the pictures you get of your kids! They are just plain darling anyway- but you have such a great camera! I need to get me one! ;)
Looks like you guys have had a fun summer so far. We'll have to plan a get together again sometime later this month or in August.
They are so adorable!
Hi Katie! Just had to tell you that I found ya and I'm adding you to my list!
Can you believe we've got kids in Kindergarten?! Good to see that everyone is healthy and happy!
~Julianne
Post a Comment