04 October 2008

first soccer game

after 4 soccer practices, mia's soccer team, the tigers, was ready for their first game!  the weather was nice and crisp...just how a fall day should be.  grandma jill, papa steve and aunt jamie came to support our little athlete.

mia pre-game...

mia and kate...


the cutest goalie EVER!

mia in action!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love that she is running with her arms behind her. Rene'e does that. You look adorable, Mia.

The Baker said...

so fun! I am laughing because this is like identical to my post today, we had jack's first t-ball game. isn't this weather awesome. she sure is cute!!!

sweet mama entropy said...

Adorable!!

kathywim said...

WOW, Mia looks so threatening!!!!! and way too cute!

Anonymous said...

Go Mia!!! They are so cute playing soccer at this age. Rory's soccer games are hilarious because she's so off in la la land. So cute!

Jessica said...

Mia is the cutest goalie ever! it looks like soccer in Vegas is a lot more organized than up here!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

i think little kids playing sports is one of the cutest things EVER. She's adorable!

Jes said...

Hey, I love the new background! We finished the kitchen. Check out the link for While Mom and Dad were out on my blog. I am working on it as we speak!