we took a wonderful vacation to hawaii with russ's parents and his sister's family. it was great to be with them for a whole week uninterrupted. we finally feel like we are getting to know eliza. she is just darling. we stayed on the western shore of oahu at the marriott ko olina beach club, and it was beautiful! we had so much fun together and wish it didn't go by so quickly. it's difficult to narrow down 400 pictures for the blog. here are a few, though, of our trip...

mia and george were very excited to finally arrive at the resort after a long day of traveling...

both kids love nature more than anything else. whenever we walk anywhere, we stop multiple times to look at a tree, pick up leaves or smell a flower.

mia opened an oyster and found twin black pearls inside! it's rare to find twins!!! grandma dolores had them made into earrings for her, so she has that to look forward to when she gets her ears pierced.

hilariously, i thought pineapple grew on trees (i found out the truth on our honeymoon)! this picture was taken at the dole plantation. i think pineapple plants are so cute!
















9 comments:
Great pictures. You guys look great and it looks like you had a wonderful time!
JEALOUS!!! It looks like you had such a great time. I love the photos and can't wait to see you guys next month. We are not going to Vegas anymore. I will call you with all of the drama so we can figure out how and when to get together.
Those pictures are awesome!! It looks like you all had a great trip. How were Mia and George on the flight? That's a long trip for kiddos :)
How fun you guys!! We are dying to go to Hawaii someday, Chris was born on Oahu and has a lot of family there and still have not been able to make it out there...pretty bad huh!! It was fun to see a picture of Eliza, she looks like a cutie! Hopefully not hurricanes this year..right?
Matsumotos is the BEST! I crave that place.
Looks like yet ANOTHER great Hawaii vacation for you guys. How fun!
Wow! What beautiful pics! Looks like you guys had a blast. :)
I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am - I would love to go to Hawaii just once! And the picture of Mia in the hula skirt is absolutely adorable. Miss you!
I love the pictures of Mia and George holding hands and playing. It's so delightful to see how much they love each other. :)
I miss you!
Oh how I wish I was there!! We were supposed to go meet Jasons parents there and it feel through! So sad! It is so beautiful and it looks like your kids had so much fun!!
Post a Comment