i'd been thinking about donating my hair to locks of love again (i did it just before mia was born). then my friend, sam, told me she had recently done it. then all those commercials for 'stand up to cancer' were on tv. soooo, i decided the universe was telling me to get a haircut! i barely had enough to donate...you need 10 1/2", and i had just under 11". my brother, skaught, did the snipping...didn't he do a great job? if only it looked this cute when i did it!



14 comments:
Your hair is absolutely adorable!! Seriously! And the fact that the trimmings went to a good cause - now that's just awesome!
I love it! That is so awesome you were able to donate it to Locks of Love!!!
I love your hair!!!!!!!!! It looks so amazing.
Great new look!
There are two girls in my ward who did this, and their hair was less than half an inch long... so I was pleased to see you have an awesome (normal length) haircut. Good job Skaught!
if only i could be as cute as you! i am in the process of growing my hair out and it is so hard when i see people cut theier hair in such cute styles. you look great!
I LOVE IT!! It is so cute! When I cut both of my little girls hair they were sad that they couldn't donate! Brittan missed it by about 3/4 of an inch and Ashlyn missed by just over an inch! I guess we tried!
love your hair!!! You look more and more like your mom everyday--I can't believe it. You are the cutest :)
katie--the above comment was from me...
Why not "Take a Nap For Cancer"? And if you must stand, please not in a movie theater.
As if my husband's crush on you wasn't big enough before this sassy little 'do...
Very Cute! :)
you kind of just had a photo shoot with yourself didn't you? damn you're vain. ha ha... i think it's really cute. go team short hair. i'm actually growing mine out. it's lame but i miss my curls. i miss your face.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! So totally cute!
Post a Comment